Wednesday, December 19, 2012

California Bridal Shower

 
Back in November my maid of honor Ashley and her mom hosted a beautiful bridal shower. Here are some pictures.
 
 
 
 Every detail was perfect and there was so much attention to detail. The table was set with the fine china
Every detail was customized, from the water bottles the favors.
 There was a fashion show after lunch, I am sad that there are no pictures. Viv made my very favorite dish chicken marsala, boiled potatoes, backed parsnips and salad.
After lunch there was a fashion show. The bridesmaid showed off their dresses
 

 

 And then there was a toilet paper wedding dress contest.  
I think my sister is ready to be a bride herself
 
 

Then we had dessert, and it was so amazing! Scratch made Pavlova and pumpkin cheesecake

It was such a great day and I can not thank Viv and Ashley enough for all their hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment