Monday, January 28, 2013

Getting ready for the wedding

I was beyond excited the morning of the wedding. I woke up at 4:30 and couldn't fall back to sleep. I laid in bed for an hour then got up and took a bubble bath. The view from our room was beautiful, even at 5:30 am.





 At 7:30 I met my parents and Kelly and Curtis at jakes for breakfast. I could hardly eat anything because I was so excited! I managed to get down a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice, some potatoes, 1 egg and one of jakes house made biscuit. On my way back up to my room I saw this.


Hair started at 8:30 am.
There was a lot of volume going on in the room.





My mom even got her hair done,for the first time in her life. she was very happy with her hair.





Then it was finally my turn. I was so ready to get in on the action after watching everyone else get all pretty. I changed my hair last minute from the up do that we did at my trial to a picture I found on Pinterest.

YIKES!!! that's a lot of volume


It was perfect!

Then it was time to relax and wait for the photographer to show up. So we called downstairs and had some OJ delivered for mimosas




No comments:

Post a Comment