Sunday, November 18, 2012

Wedding invites

Getting Ready for the Wedding!

We just received our beautiful wedding invitations made by the wonderful Katie Greer. I met with Katie a few months ago with a few images from pinterest. I am not exactly sure how she designed them exactly like I wanted ( I really didn't give her much to go off of) but she really pulled through.   They are just so perfect I can't wait for all our guests to receive them.


She put everything together for me right down to the bows and she even addressed all 78 invites. After having to do 2 myself, I am so glad she did!
I spent today putting all the stamps on them, and now they are ready to go.
 


What's even crazier is that our wedding is just 10 weeks away. I really better start hitting the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment