Sunday, November 18, 2012

Wedding dress shopping

The wedding dress is a pretty important part of the wedding. Plus it's probably the single most expensive piece of clothing you will ever buy. Let the Craziness begin.





This is me wearing my future Mother In Laws Dress. pretty but not really my style 
have to admit I wasn't too excited about going wedding dress shopping, but my wedding planner insisted that I go to David's Bridal to start the process in March. Here are a few pictures from that day. Maybe a little too muuh fluff

Oh Vera Wang.. You disappoint me

EHHHH not so much my style

 
Still not my style, even with the black belt. Oh in case you were wondering what was going on with my shoulder, I had some cupping down a few days before and those were the marks that were left.

 
Ehhh maybe? The veil was nice

 Trying on dresses is a lot of work. David's bridal was a huge bust. But my bridesmaid Michelle and I had a good time.



 Here are a few more dresses from another dress shopping day.


 
None of these dresses were "THE ONE" And you are going to have to wait until the wedding to see what I picked out.


No comments:

Post a Comment